For those of you who live outside the NYC area, here’s a good link from Mayor Bloomberg himself to help you get to know the 5 boroughs.
Our first story arc will focus on a Brooklyn event called the GOWANUS GAMES.
Gowanus was the first area settled by the Dutch, and the location of the Battle of Brooklyn (aka Battle of Long Island) the first major battle in the American Revolutionary War.
Want to learn more about the city’s 5 boroughs? Head over to the Mayor’s Community Affairs Unit and check out the interactive map.
- kokanha likes this
- discoveryzoneme likes this
- need-vs-want reblogged this from nycdigital
- need-vs-want likes this
- alesterl reblogged this from nycdigital
- alesterl likes this
- tomaira reblogged this from nycdigital and added:
- sozialpadagogik-studium reblogged this from fastcompany
- parenting-styles reblogged this from fastcompany
- tecnologia-android reblogged this from nycdigital
- tecnologia-android likes this
- internetmarketingcourses likes this
- thebusinesspursuit reblogged this from fastcompany
- shadowshaman likes this
- hopstop reblogged this from nycdigital and added:
- carnivorum reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- animinimalism likes this
- someyes likes this
- themoosehead likes this
- mknmv likes this
- anotherthingontheinternet likes this
- powerplaycomic reblogged this from nycdigital and added:
- viewfromthebalcony reblogged this from nycdigital
- climateadaptation likes this
- fastcompany reblogged this from nycdigital and added:
- fastcompany likes this
- nycdigital posted this